How to draw human eye diagram easily of class 10 CBSE by practising This technique you can make eye diagram in an easy way to draw.
Step 1. First, we take 4 centimetres.
Step 2. Draw an Arc.
Step 3. Increase a little bit.
Step 4. Again we draw at bottom.
Step 5. Now for outer structure, we increase it one more time a little bit.
Step 6. Now we Draw the crystalline lens.
Step 7. we complete ciliary muscles.
Step 8. Now we complete above Iris.
Step 9. Now we complete bottom, Iris.
Step 10. Complete inner structure of the cornea.
Step 11. Now we Draw incomplete outer structure of the cornea.
Step 12. We complete the structure of the optic nerve.
Step 13. Now we draw one side of retina.
Step 14. Make side of retina.
Step 15. Make Dark the structure of cornea.
Step 16. Give a finishing touch.
☺🤩🥳 Now it’s ready 👌👌👌
Label The Diagram Of Human Eye.
🥳 Watch our YouTube video click below ⬇
Function of eye :-
- Makes the adjustment to admit the appropriate amount of light.
- Eye bands Ray of light to form a sharp image.
- Eye sent the data about the image to the brain.
Different parts of Eyes.
- Lens – It helps in bending the light.
- Sclera – It is an opaque protective covering is called sclera.
- Iris – which regulates the amount of light entering the eye.
- Cornea – Like a transparent defensive membrane is called cornea.
- Retina – it acts as a screen on which image is formed.
- Pupil – it has a small opening through which light enters the eye.