How to draw plant cell step by step for beginner in easy way anyone can draw the diagram easily of class 9 student from ncert book!
• Follow the Steps :-
1. Measure 5 centimetres as radius.
2. Draw a Circle.
3. Make sure it will light Circle.
4. Draw straight line on the Circumference.
5. Make sure it should be heptagon ( 7 )
6. Draw parallel lines to the heptagon.
7. Then it will look like this.
8. Draw line on the folds.
9. After completing.
10. Now draw the cell wall of this plant cell.
11. Make sure it will look like this.
12. If you want then draw Plasmodesmata.
13. After completing will look like this.
14. Now we take minimum size at least 1.25 CM.
15. Then we draw a circle and some arc .
16. Draw Nucleus inside this Nuclear Envelope.
17. It will look like this .
18. Can we draw Vacuole.
19. Plant cell will look like this.
20. Now we draw left parts.
21. You can draw Important Parts.
22. Make it Carefully.
23. Then we draw Plasmodesmata.
24. Now it’s completed.
👉Parts of Plant Cells
These structures include: chloroplasts, thecell wall, and vacuoles.
👉 Function of Plant Cell
Plant cells are the main house slab of plant life, and they carry out all of the functions essential for survival. Photosynthesis, the making of food from light energy, carbon dioxide, and water, appears in the chloroplasts of the cell.