How To Draw and Paint Diwali festival Special Painting step by step in easy way for beginners with new design Diwali acrylic painting ideas on the canvas having wonderful scan scenery off Diaz, cracker and lights on the building lighting excited name Shubh Diwali!
• Follow the Steps:-
1. Draw the structure of Diya on the Canvas.
2. We will use these materials for this painting.
3. Now start painting with Lemon Yellow.
4. After painting, it will look like this.
5. Use a mixture of Lemon Yellow and Orange.
6. Make it like this.
7. Now we paint the flame of Diya.
8. Paint flame with orange and Red.
9. Use Orange & Red on the bash of Diya.
10. Paint with Lemon yellow.
11. Make sure it will look like this.
12. Now start painting background with orange.
13. Paint it carefully .
14. Make it like this.
15. Apply a mixture of orange and Crimson.
16. Blend it after washing your brush.
17. Paint with red and apply Brown.
18. Bland it like this.
19. Use here Black, Brown and Red.
20. Make the sky a little bit dark
21. Draw outline of Diya with black pen.
22. Apply White to make it attentive.
23. Make it like this.
24. Use the Orange Sketch Pen.
25. Make the building like this.
26. Right here Shubh Diwali Or Happy Deepavali.
27. Use the lemon yellow.
28. Make the light of crackers.
29. Use Zero Number Brush.
30. Make the Stars with White Correction Pen.
We have completed.
•Wish you all Happy Diwali!
By Fine Arts Guruji.